Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween

So I decided to be everyone's favourite alcoholic robot for Halloween. It was an idea I had about a month ago, but did not put into motion till last week. I only have a few days left to finish this costume off... but this is what I have so far...

This is what I had last week.

This is what I had as of yesterday. Still need some finishing touches on the helmet, and a torso (although I might not wear the torso for Halloween because it would be a nightmare at a crowded party). Maybe I will keep this one for the comic conventions, if I ever go to one again. Next year, maybe I will do Zoidberg.

2 comments:

  1. i saw a guy with an awesome bender costume a couple years ago. looks very similar to yours except he used silver/grey duct tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver duct tape! Why didn't I think of that?!

    ReplyDelete