Sunday, February 15, 2009

Drunken Nines





So I was with my friends tonight, and we made up a drinking game involving dice. yep, totally original game, and this is copyrighted. If you steal this game and make it your own, I will hunt down your IP address, and rape your dog/cat/parrot with a splintered broom, make a DVD of it, and send it to your grand parents. To add insult to injury, the DVD will feature Kenny G music.

The drinking game is called "drunken nines" or "Lick my nine", the latter title I did not vote for. Rules are, you have three die, and you shake it up in a cup. The shaker must call out "above(nine)", "below(nine)", or"nine", and add up the value of the die. If the die are above or below what the caller says, everyone else but the caller must drink. If the caller calls "nine" and is correct, everyone else must take two drinks. If the die comes out to be a triple(of any value), the wrong person(people) must take three drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment