Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Wolverine movie...


...has been leaked!!! A dvd screener of the the FOX movie is now available for download and streaming purposes at your favourite pirate sites. The catch? Its partially unfinished. I have read: some effects have not been added (claws, wires still showing for the action sequences, gambit's eyes are not lit up properly). I have read all this from a consensus of reaction comments on various streaming sites. I also have in my possession, at this very moment, the screener loading on QuickSilverscreen, and I don't know how I will stop myself from watching it. It will ruin the experience for me if I don't watch the finished version. But the theatre is a pain in the ass for opening weekends (which is a long time away, another minus to watching in theatres). So if you have seen it, please let me know if the screener is worth watching. Any further comments will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment